Thursday, December 18, 2008

Anchorage

Last week, we left to Anchorage for volleyball, and we played against the Point Hope Harpooners. They were the champions and they didn't have a hard time on losing. We went to many places, thanks to Tamy and Pete, such like H2O Oasis, and the malls. We really had a good time, but the boys had a cheap hotel room. The boys only had one room, which two boys slept on the floor for 4 days. One of them was me that slept on the floor. The girls are the lucky ones because they get to have two room, n' all of them would sleep on beds. That explains why i was sore on my back every time I woke up. Yeah, Anchorage was very awesome and i really had a great time, but we all had a mood on us, suck like anger, or being annoyed. I tried my best to make my teammates laugh, and I joked around most of the time. A lot of fun, n' I'm sure i'll forget about what I did because I already forgot about what we did in California. Some of it I don't remember though.

1 comment:

Anastasia Brink said...

wasnt it funfu?!?!? i had a blast!!! kewlio...hehe ohk harry b class time..byez