Monday, February 4, 2008

Best Advice from an Elder

The advice i've been getting all these years was from everyone, and i think that they were all the best. My Grandpa had gave me a lot of advice for basketball during my basketball events last week. He told me to take it easy on the court and not rush the ball all through the game. I even remember him saying that I am the ball handler and the leader of my team My Grandpa always give me a lot of advice for everything, like how to hunt, and where to fish at Kuskokwim during the summer. The more advice i get from him, the more I pay attention to all the things. His advices make me a better person in little and big ways. He is a great person to me, and he let's me know anything that I don't have in my mind. The advices he gives me each day are very true and I even understand him slowly.

No comments: