Thursday, May 8, 2008

Eskimo Dancing

Eskimo dancing have been growing very fast in this village, once we got our drummer and singer. We have been dancing and practicing for about three months now. High school students been dancing alone mostly, but after the dance at cama-i, all the transition kids, and Jr High students joined us all in performing at our gymnasium, with all the people watching. That really made me happy, and now we got our spirit going again. Now that we started practicing, the gymnasium we practice at, is full always filled with students. The drummers and singers are still increasing too. Our dance group is now coming back, after almost losing our dancing. I am still wishing more kids and students to come dance at our school every evening. We are supposed to perform later this afternoon, but I think there will be less dancers, because we had to fill out an eligibility form to dance. Some students can't dance tonight, because they aren't eligible. Dancing is still growing in this village, and i cannot stay away from Eskimo Dancing.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm glad Eksimo Dance is growing too. I think it's important and I'm glad it's important to you too. Keep up that spirit!

Makaveli said...

Harry, i'm glad that you are starting to dance a lot and i think it's important for us

Irniaq said...

Maybe Maky should yuuraq, too!

: )

I'm so glad that Eskimo dancing is coming back. I was worried for a while that it would go away...