Monday, May 5, 2008

Little Boy

I was once a little boy back then, playing ball with my father as I grew up. But now I am old enough to play ball with anyone at anytime. I can handle playing basketball every day and it doesn't even bore me out because I grew up playing basketball. Now that I'm older, all the men I know who used to play ball, give me a lot of advice on how to become a better athlete. Everyday, from playing basketball, I am learning slowly. People say that I am short when I'm out there on the court playing ball, but my experiences tells me I can do everything on the court, rebounding, shooting, dribbling, teamwork, and running with out the ball. All the advice my father gave me from his experiences, are the skills I am using now. Basketball is a one time favorite sport for me.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Your father must have been an excellent teacher! :)